Mind the Gap Studios
Based in Lynnwood, WA
August 1, 2008
Press / Business Contact:
Mind the Gap Studios is an independent tabletop game design studio in Lynnwood, WA, with the goal of making at least one of every type of tabletop game and making those games fun and approachable.
Mind the Gap Studios was created to make games.
Gameplay video of Wizard Dodgeball Vimeo
Gameplay video of Flapjack Flipout Vimeo
Gameplay video of Project NOS Vimeo
There are far more images available for Mind the Gap Studios, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Wizard Dodgeball: Father Geek Approved" -
- "any game’s value is ultimately hung on its ability to deliver on its promise of fun, and in this Wizard Dodgeball is a rousing success"
- Jason Dobson, Indie Cardboard
- "...the game is great fun. cards and mechanics are easy to understand. It’s got a nice simple aesthetic that makes things easy to follow, even when a ton of different things are happening in quick succession."
- Jacob Wood, Indie Hangover
- "Wizard Dodgeball is a lot of fun"
- Father Geek, Father Geek
Team & Repeating Collaborators
All the roles