Brightly colored, modified cars are everywhere. The sound of high performance engines fills the night. Your adrenaline seems tied to your gas pedal and spikes with each rev as you line up. Tonight you will show them. In less than 10 seconds you will be the next top racer on these streets.
At the start of every race, players will take turns selecting modifications for their cars. For example:
Once all players have 6 dice, it's time to race!
Project Nos is a real-time racing game. On the word "Go!", you and your opponents are racing to:
- Chose dice from your respective dice pools
- Roll those dice!
- See if one of your rolled dice matches your current track card. Does it? If not, roll again! Oh, look someone has placed a matching die! Keep rolling! Go faster! Wait, that one matches! Place it on your decal on the track! Now your are on the next track card towards the finish line!
- Are you across the finish line yet?! No!? Hurry and repeat those steps again! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THEY ARE GOING TO WIN!?!
Once all players have crossed the finish line, players, in winning order, take track cards as points. After 3 races, the player with the most points wins!
Solo and PnP
In addition to the files on the right, you will need:
- 3 white d6 per player
- 5 blue d6
- 5 yellow d6
- 5 grey d6
- 8 red cubes
I recommend printing all of the cards on standard paper and sleeving them with a backing card.
Whant to get some practice in? Check your solo time:
- under 15 seconds: master of the streets
- 15-25 seconds: pro racer
- 25-35 seconds: amature racer
- more than 35 seconds: novice racer